please note these pages are in the process of being updated
JIGSAW HAS A HUGE RANGE OF SUPPORT IT CAN OFFER YOU. WE HAVE SPLIT THESE INTO THREE THEMES THESE ARE: SUPPORT, WELL BEING AND HOUSING ADVICE.
As long as you live in London and are under 25 you could access the services listed below. If you are interested in accessing any of these services all you need to do is contact us. We will be expanding this list in the near future but if you are unclear about anything why not leave a comment below.
- Supported Housing
- Supported Lodgings
- Family Mediation
- Family Therapy Service
- Family Support Helpline
- Independence Training
- Participation and Volunteer Opportunities
- General Support if your homeless or living in a hostile environment
- Access to support groups for Sexual health and HIV prevention
- Employment Advice
- Support for victims of domestic abuse
- Support for victims of homophobic, trans phobic or other crime
- Support if your unhappy with the way the police have treated you
- Support if you have experienced sexual abuse???
- Support through the criminal and civil justice system
- Housing advice line
- Support for related issues (benefits etc)
- Advice drop surgeries
- Access to legal services
- Referrals to accommodation